website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

Now let's hope Dutch train services don't have problems (haha) and he's in time to send his votes :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 minutos atrás, heywoodu disse:

Now let's hope Dutch train services don't have problems (haha) and he's in time to send his votes :d 

Wow, putting your hopes in dutch trains? Good luck! (storing was the first Dutch word I learned :lol: )

The votes are in btw :clap:

1 minute ago, kungshamra71 said:

Wow, putting your hopes in dutch trains? Good luck! (storing was the first Dutch word I learned :lol: )

The votes are in btw :clap:

To be fair, the Dutch train system in general is good. A lot of places have a train station and almost all of them are regularly serviced throughout the day, unlike smaller stations I've been to in Switzerland/Austria/Germany etc where there's like one train in three hours, or two in one hour and then none for five hours or something irregular like that :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I'm pessimistic about Uruguay getting in, but I'm happy in the end we're only missing one :cheer: 

23 minutes ago, konig said:

Totally agree, bye bye Uruguay.

Keep hoping for an hour or so :d

The voting period has ended, and I can confirm that we lost Uruguay, but it could've been worse. I'll have to go through my PMs to contact some of you who might have voted for Uruguay but didn't send me reserves. If so, you'll get a PM by tonight.

We'll be starting the festival of music soon, and this weekend, I'll let you know about the team competition. If you remember how we did it with the annual contest earlier this year, it will be something similar.

Let me know if you want to put a poll on the festival of music.