website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Have told them evetually about TISC? I remember you had doubts about that. :p

Well, when I originally wrote the message to Justė (Jazzu), I was still pretty much a nobody at that time and the message probably got lost. Can't express the awkwardness I felt when we actually had to chat about various work related stuff and the message was just there :d She has not adressed the contest and only Vaidas Baumila ever addressed his Totallympics success with whom I'm on good terms as well now :p

Just now, Werloc said:

Well, when I originally wrote the message to Justė (Jazzu), I was still pretty much a nobody at that time and the message probably got lost. Can't express the awkwardness I felt when we actually had to chat about various work related stuff and the message was just there :d She has not adressed the contest and only Vaidas Baumila ever addressed his Totallympics success with whom I'm on good terms as well now :p

And he has not posted here yet because.......?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

So you're telling me I could have gone to sleep an hour ago? I would like to file an official protest against this extension. Where is the jury?

Haha. Seriously, though, I got too many people to drop and with no indication for them to meet the deadline, so I extended it.

4 minutes ago, Werloc said:

How can she forget her trip to Ireland, and Séamus, and her final vote victory, and Séamus, and and :cry:

Just now, dezbee2008 said:

Haha. Seriously, though, I got too many people to drop and with no indication for them to meet the deadline, so I extended it.

It's a good choice :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

How can she forget her trip to Ireland, and Séamus, and her final vote victory, and Séamus, and and :cry:

Séamus aka OlympicIRL's horcrux.

Yap, I finally realized his secret role.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

With the TISC History thread being the second one. Sindo once tried to destroy the horcrux by moving us to a new platform, but he ultimately failed.

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

I still don't know what Séamus' role was, he seems to think it was only to drink and party with the tourists. He probably has as much memory of the contest than Jazzu to be honest.