website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

As so often, it's all pretty close :lol:

DQoSDrB.png

A second listen to all songs with 6.5 or higher will probably result in a few higher notes, I think 1-2 songs really stand out above the rest, but in general I have been more impressed by the song quality :red:

I mean, there was (in my opinion) no absolute beauty like Dear Home or that Lithuanian love song of a few years ago that sounded so beautiful but of which I forgot the name :d (I believe it might even have been called 'Love song')

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

23 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I mean, there was (in my opinion) no absolute beauty like Dear Home or that Lithuanian love song of a few years ago that sounded so beautiful but of which I forgot the name :d (I believe it might even have been called 'Love song')

Oh my, that's rather flattering :wub: It was "Song About Love" by Leon Somov & Jazzu. Coincidentally, going to be seeing her this Friday :p

5 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Oh my, that's rather flattering :wub: It was "Song About Love" by Leon Somov & Jazzu. Coincidentally, going to be seeing her this Friday :p

Yes, that one! I am not ashamed to say I have listened to that more than a few times before going to sleep in the period a certain Brazilian athlete was still 'just' a very good friend instead of my girlfriend :wub:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

"Mouth open - 6.5"

Hide contents

A dressage fan would be laughing now. :p

In that case, I'll pass :p 

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Yes, that one! I am not ashamed to say I have listened to that more than a few times before going to sleep in the period a certain Brazilian athlete was still 'just' a very good friend instead of my girlfriend :wub:

Honestly, after countless times of singing this song in my own room, performing this song with them on their farewell tour last year is probably one of if not the biggest highlight of my life :d

11 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Honestly, after countless times of singing this song in my own room, performing this song with them on their farewell tour last year is probably one of if not the biggest highlight of my life :d

Have told them evetually about TISC? I remember you had doubts about that. :p

#banbestmen

Checked the time to see I was posting in the right time period this time and yep: voted :cheer: 

Just now, dezbee2008 said:

Breaking news: I'm extending the voting period. The new deadline is October 25 at 11am EDT (or check here for your local time), and then we'll start the festival of music at its regularly scheduled time

So you're telling me I could have gone to sleep an hour ago? I would like to file an official protest against this extension. Where is the jury?