website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

Another 11 templates have been sent out already, so that means @hckosice @heywoodu @Memo @bestmen @intoronto @titicow @vinipereira @FC Mezhgorye you guys will get yours tomorrow morning (my time) before I head out to vote in this year's elections. I'll let you all know when on Friday is the opening ceremony.

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Did Werloc hide the fact that 2014 Open song was his own or what? I just can't wrap my head around the fact it scored only 8 points. :p

Only @OlympicIRL knew that it was my song prior to the contest :d I think only three users in total voted for the song and two of them were in multi-juries.

4 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Only @OlympicIRL knew that it was my song prior to the contest :d I think only three users in total voted for the song and two of them were in multi-juries.

According to my records, it scored 5 from Brazil, 2 from Ireland and 1 from Malta.

#banbestmen

6 minutes ago, dcro said:

According to my records, it scored 5 from Brazil, 2 from Ireland and 1 from Malta.

I remember that one of the Brazilian users scored it 12, I think, and that I guess kinda saved my day :d

Looking back, it was a track that was recorded with me on piano and nothing else (without metronome or anything) and a 1 take recording of vocals afterwards + some back vocals from me and my friend. Good enough for Youtube? Perhaps. Good enough for a song contest? Highly unlikely :d

If I'm not mistaken, one of the four Italians also gave me some points, but that didn't go through in the combined vote :p

Edited by Werloc

42 minutes ago, Werloc said:

I remember that one of the Brazilian users scored it 12, I think, and that I guess kinda saved my day :d

Looking back, it was a track that was recorded with me on piano and nothing else (without metronome or anything) and a 1 take recording of vocals afterwards + some back vocals from me and my friend. Good enough for Youtube? Perhaps. Good enough for a song contest? Highly unlikely :d

If I'm not mistaken, one of the four Italians also gave me some points, but that didn't go through in the combined vote :p

smrca gave your song 4 points, Wanderer gave it 3 points and DaniSRB gave it 1 point, but in a multi-member jury consisting of 7 members, it was not enough in the combined voting of the Serbian jury.

Bohemia gave it 3 points, but in a French multi-jury consisting of 3 members, it wasn't enough in the combined ranking.

Hukbrazil awarded the maximum 12 points and that was enough for 5 points in their combined ranking consisting of 3 Brazilian jury members.

14 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

smrca gave your song 4 points, Wanderer gave it 3 points and DaniSRB gave it 1 point, but in a multi-member jury consisting of 7 members, it was not enough in the combined voting of the Serbian jury.

Bohemia gave it 3 points, but in a French multi-jury consisting of 3 members, it wasn't enough in the combined ranking.

Hukbrazil awarded the maximum 12 points and that was enough for 5 points in their combined ranking consisting of 3 Brazilian jury members.

Of course @Wanderer gave this song points :lol:

FRANCE AT THE TOTALLYMPICS INTERNATIONAL SONG CONTEST

flag_france_rgb_p.png

Continent - Europe
Population: 65.28 million
Capital: Paris
TISC Appearances 10
TISC Open Appearances 5
TISC Annual Appearances 5
National Records
Best Finish (Overall)

3rd