website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

2 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

That is my plan ;). I didn't participate this year beacuse I joined the forum in Mid-August and I wasn't sure what the whole TISC was. I have followed this year edition, and TISC seems like a fun and entertaining concept. :) 

Be prepared for the exactly day of the tournament (10 of November), if you like this part.......that will be a lot more interesting.

Folks, I'm going to start sending out the templates to you next weekend, which is plenty of time for anyone here to contact @Damian because I'm still waiting for his first reserve. But I'm happy to say all your votes have been cast, but I haven't put them together yet, so even I don't know who won.

6 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

That is my plan ;). I didn't participate this year beacuse I joined the forum in Mid-August and I wasn't sure what the whole TISC was. I have followed this year edition, and TISC seems like a fun and entertaining concept. :) 

You can join us on November 10 for the big show, and maybe next year you can join @Agger on the Danish jury. I promise you it'll be the best fun you'll have here

1 minute ago, konig said:

Be prepared for the exactly day of the tournament (10 of November), if you like this part.......that will be a lot more interesting.

I have an exam at my university that day (I don't understand why there is an exam on a Saturday?...), but luckily, TISC starts after my exam is over, so I should have time to follow it. 

I'm really looking forward to it. :)

1 minute ago, wumo26 said:

I have an exam at my university that day (I don't understand why there is an exam on a Saturday?...), but luckily, TISC starts after my exam is over, so I should have time to follow it. 

I'm really looking forward to it. :)

Do you like tangerines? The reason I'm asking is that these are kinds of conversation pathways we randomly seem to tread on during the live event :d

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

Do you like tangerines? The reason I'm asking is that these are kinds of conversation pathways we randomly seem to tread on during the live event :d

So are you more of a Dundee FC fan than Dundee United then? :d

4 minutes ago, Dragon said:

So are you more of a Dundee FC fan than Dundee United then? :d

Haha :d No, oranges are much better, hence the reason why I like Dundee United more than Dundee FC

But the color green is much more appealing. 

Which remind me of, who is your favourite character from "The Muppet Show"? 

35 minutes ago, konig said:

You should participate in the next TISC

All members of the Danish jury are very sceptical towards that idea. Why change the jury when things work out so well? :mad:

Just kidding of course. @wumo26 is very welcome (as long as he doesn't get in the way ;) )

7 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

Haha :d No, oranges are much better, hence the reason why I like Dundee United more than Dundee FC

But the color green is much more appealing. 

Which remind me of, who is your favourite character from "The Muppet Show"? 

Nobody remembers Lew Zealand and his Boomerang Fish these days...