website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

A few (unconfirmed) rumours from the Danish jury:

Small baskets have been seen by the doors of the jury members of last year's committee with the short greeting: "Agger sends his regards"

The committee was created to make sure that the most deserving song won, never intended as a selfish thing working to win the competition themselves. When a coup happened last year, it seemed very clear that Denmark had to show who's the boss and so it happened. What will happen next is unsure.

Meanwhile it sounds like the Danish jury, the press secretary and numerous major Danish people have meetings planned to consider the possibilities of hosting next year's contest.

The only thing that seems official is that the jury president plans to hold a press conference in the beginning of the next week. If we'll hear anything before that seems highly uncertain 

25 minutes ago, Agger said:

A few (unconfirmed) rumours from the Danish jury:

Small baskets have been seen by the doors of the jury members of last year's committee with the short greeting: "Agger sends his regards"

The committee was created to make sure that the most deserving song won, never intended as a selfish thing working to win the competition themselves. When a coup happened last year, it seemed very clear that Denmark had to show who's the boss and so it happened. What will happen next is unsure.

Meanwhile it sounds like the Danish jury, the press secretary and numerous major Danish people have meetings planned to consider the possibilities of hosting next year's contest.

The only thing that seems official is that the jury president plans to hold a press conference in the beginning of the next week. If we'll hear anything before that seems highly uncertain 

Yup, the committee was never the same without us :rolleyes:

3 horas atrás, vinipereira disse:

Btw Portugal, we always give you points (and even a SONG in the last edition :evil:) and you give us nothing :p

Sorry! I really like Brazil - and the song of last year between the Brazilian singers and the Portuguese one - , but your songs never manage to get in my top 12 :p

I’m sure that would change with a song from Caetano Veloso haha

3 hours ago, dezbee2008 said:

I'm gonna need about a day or so to rest, so closing ceremony will most likely be on Monday since it is a holiday weekend here.

Girl, I can relate to that so much. I did the closing ceremony on Sunday but I was like DEAD inside from the sleep deprivation. Organizing a TISC edition is no joke, so congrats :yes

Congratulations :DEN:champion:@Agger  for the win!! 

Good job done @dezbee2008   @Olympian1010  and for the second place,

Congrats. also at :IRL  @OlympicIRL for bronze medal (and for manage another great contest)

As always :cool: Italian jury voted for all Top-3 songs and all three have totalized same points (voted by 3 of 4 members, and ranked with the tie-break rules 2nd, 3rd and 4th)

Personally speaking, I'm sad that :BUL song don't have pts from Italy, (voted only by two members, and out for 1pts) :yes  @stefanbg

17 minutes ago, Henry_Leon said:

Congratulations :DEN:champion:@Agger  for the win!! 

Good job done @dezbee2008   @Olympian1010  and for the second place,

Congrats. also at :IRL  @OlympicIRL for bronze medal (and for manage another great contest)

As always :cool: Italian jury voted for all Top-3 songs and all three have totalized same points (voted by 3 of 4 members, and ranked with the tie-break rules 2nd, 3rd and 4th)

Personally speaking, I'm sad that :BUL song don't have pts from Italy, (voted only by two members, and out for 1pts) :yes  @stefanbg

Thank you so much for the 12 points! I still can't believe it. Was it the only song that the four of you gave points to? I'm trying to figure out how that happened :lol: