website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

Special awards:

image.png.630e58e977f48c60126e1b4939f1020e.pngJ'en Suis La Award - Nation who climbed the most between the half-way point and the end - :MLT Malta (28th > 15th)

image.png.6f88ae0035e14d7e265c0cc713d52391.pngPassionfruit Award - Nation who scored the most consistent points - :ESP Spain (once scored 3, 4, 5 and 6 points).

Congratulations! :cheer:

#banbestmen

@Werloc The first time I heard your song I knew it was my 12 pointer. I hadn’t even finished my preliminary voting by the time I assigned you 12. The only other country who’s song won my over was Austria and @Gigs. Both songs are my favorite songs right now. I will say that the catchiest song was (besides Austria) was Romania and @africaboy. My last special mention goes to @Dolby and India who submitted the best non-holiday instrumental I’ve ever heard.

Here is my personal voting:

12 - Lithuania

11 - India

10 - Romania

9 - Ireland

8 - Finland

7 - Austria

6 - Great Britain

5 - Netherlands

4 - Bulgaria

3 - Tunisia

2 - Croatia

1 - Poland

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

28 minutes ago, hckosice said:

hey, let´s watch out some history how many points I received from you and how many NED received from me.. anyone to help broke this increasing crisis with some quick stats ?.:d

That would not be interesting at all :whistle: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

23 minutes ago, hckosice said:

btw if no one noticed it :SVK is once again the Czechoslovak trophy winner :champion:

Congratulations man, I'm glad to have helped you get that win by the points you received from the Dutch jury :) 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

Yep, that's what we're aiming for... the top.

But first you need to win another silver..... you won 2 bronze, and now you have 1 silver.... you need another silver and then you can go for a double gold. Symmetry is very important :d