website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

@Werloc Your comments about the Lithuanian charts reminded me of something I meant to tell you. My anatomy teacher this year speaks fluent Lithuanian because her parents were from Lithuania, but fled after the Soviets invaded. She’s taught all of her kids fluent Lithuanian too. She has a lot Lithuanian memes and jokes in her room.

Does she have a huge magnificent painting of a potato in her classroom?

20 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Does she have a huge magnificent painting of a potato in her classroom?

No, but she has a huge mounted Golden Eagle

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

First of all, another round of applause for @dezbee2008 who's running the final excellent.

Thanks to @Damian, @Wanderer, @Enrique and either/both @konig and/or @LDOG for giving points to the Mexican song.

I'm so dissapointed with this song's performance :(

3 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

First of all, another round of applause for @dezbee2008 who's running the final excellent.

Thanks to @Damian, @Wanderer, @Enrique and either/both @konig and/or @LDOG for giving points to the Mexican song.

Being honest, dont give me the thanks: LDOG vote it first and i dont give points.

3 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

If it makes you feel any better, it was my 2nd reserve :d