website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

I just landed in Rotterdam.

That's the shittiest airport in the country basically, if it even still serves international flights.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

By the way, @Olympian1010 has the special status to actually be the only one here who can answer this question by posting a song that has been in a TISC Annual competition.

At least I was born after the French Revolution 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Bohemia said:

So, to explain why I talked about the apocalypse (a bit dramatic, I know :lol:), there was a thunderclap sooo loud I had never heard one like that, and then five minutes later hail, I had never seen so much hail in my life :lol: the grass in my garden is still white and it stopped like 30 minutes ago

Ok that's enough for me to call it apocalypse :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Hello!

I am going to my Saturday recreation, since this is still sports forum, we're gonna play some badminton and soccer. So dear @dezbee2008, I am putting my votes presentation into your own hands.

Once again my song is not on top, but my expectations were not high. Thank you all for giving some points, and thanks to all users, who spread my world music knwowledge with every contest.

Just now, heywoodu said:

That's the shittiest airport in the country basically, if it even still serves international flights.

It’s shity like your jokes :yikes:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

At least I was born after the French Revolution 

I'm about to have dinner that was already cooking when you were born.

Just now, heywoodu said:

I'm about to have dinner that was already cooking when you were born.

I went and visited your father William of Orange at his burial site the other day

@Werloc Your comments about the Lithuanian charts reminded me of something I meant to tell you. My anatomy teacher this year speaks fluent Lithuanian because her parents were from Lithuania, but fled after the Soviets invaded. She’s taught all of her kids fluent Lithuanian too. She has a lot Lithuanian memes and jokes in her room.

Wait, in the US Charts the number one song on my birthday is Céline Dion, "Because You Loved Me" :lol: 

"Children" was the number one only in France then.

I checked this website (https://www.birthdayjams.com/) and they also give you the number one alternative rock hit (for me it's Oasis, "Champagne Supernova") and dance song (a shitty song I had never heard before :lol:)