website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

Despite concerns hey might avoid its stop over at their host city, Mexican delegation will arrive later today at Phoenix, where Cafe Tacvba will perform tomorrow night at Comerica Theatre. After that, they will arrive on Wednesday night to Orlando for the final.

Rumor has it some secret donor gave enough money to pay for additional security in exchange for Mexico's whole 2019 production of wines, beers & spirits. :mumble:

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

How long is your stopover in Amsterdam? I can come over for a drink with the Croatian delegation :d 

Hmm, that reminds me, when me and Séamus were on our TISC fact-finding trip to Florida this summer, we found @heywoodu's time traveling machine. He already knows the winner :yikes:

IMG_8279.jpg

4 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Hmm, that reminds me, when me and Séamus were on our TISC fact-finding trip to Florida this summer, we found @heywoodu's time traveling machine. He already knows the winner :yikes:

IMG_8279.jpg

Ah, that's when I left it!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Slovak delegation still trying to figure out on the map where is exactly that Richmond located...Some peoples a bit skilled in history argued that we are speaking certainly about the capital of the Confederate States during the North vs South USA civil war, others apparently arguing that we shouldn´t have problems to recognize this city because being the place of some considerable success of our sport...peoples not watching cycling, still didn´t get it, since it looks there no famous ice hockey club nor arena in this town..so who knows...

one thing is sure, we have to rigorously examine the maps soon as possible, because we already received a mail from the host expecting our arrival to the hotel tomorrow´s night local time.......but without any clue, where exactly we have to actually land :(