website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

@NaBUru38 posts in 25 threads when he is online and then is offline again for three weeks. Hopefully one of those online moments comes in the next 9 hours or so :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

23 horas atrás, heywoodu disse:

That might be correct, I don't know :d 

Setting foot in Rotterdam isn't exactly on my list of things to do though... 

Rotterdam? Blasphemy! i'm a proud amsterdammer! :d

But unfortunately lately piled with work :( 

I'll send my votes today, if that's ok!

Just now, kungshamra71 said:

Rotterdam? Blasphemy! i'm a proud amsterdammer! :d

But unfortunately lately piled with work :( 

I'll send my votes today, if that's ok!

He's alive :woohoo: (which I knew due to the mission @dcro sent me on yesterday)

I think you've got around 7 hours left if I'm not mistaken :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I'm not interested in going to Rotterdam but even less in going to Amsterdam I think :lol:

19 minutos atrás, heywoodu disse:

I'm not interested in going to Rotterdam but even less in going to Amsterdam I think :lol:

At least in Amsterdam you can watch Champions League! :lol::lol:

(and probably die rolled out by a crazy bicycle rider who would also probably scream to you something like "Kut tourist! Rot op naar je eigen land!", those friendly amsterdam bicycle riders :d)

2 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

At least in Amsterdam you can watch Champions League! :lol::lol:

(and probably die rolled out by a crazy bicycle rider who would also probably scream to you something like "Kut tourist! Rot op naar je eigen land!", those friendly amsterdam bicycle riders :d)

I can watch CL at home :p

And:

BbkOBsv.png

3 minutos atrás, heywoodu disse:

I can watch CL at home :p

And:

BbkOBsv.png

yeah that was a joke to Rotterdam who has no teams on Champions this year haha

I actually dont have the above problems because i'm one of the (crazy?) riders :lol:

And it's not that bad to be fair, maybe except on the most touristic areas because people (tourists) just don't think of bicycle lines as actually for bicycles and decide to just walk on it :p 

Everytime we have guests visiting Amsterdam for the first time i always give them the warning as soon as they land:

"Bicycles here are like trains. Do trains stop for you to cross the road? No, right? Then bicycles here also don't. And just like the train, it will roll you over without mercy."

6 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

yeah that was a joke to Rotterdam who has no teams on Champions this year haha

I actually dont have the above problems because i'm one of the (crazy?) riders :lol:

And it's not that bad to be fair, maybe except on the most touristic areas because people (tourists) just don't think of bicycle lines as actually for bicycles and decide to just walk on it :p 

Everytime we have guests visiting Amsterdam for the first time i always give them the warning as soon as they land:

"Bicycles here are like trains. Do trains stop for you to cross the road? No, right? Then bicycles here also don't. And just like the train, it will roll you over without mercy."

Yeah, walking on bicycle lanes is just stupid. They're bicycle lanes :lol: Stupid tourists.

Rotterdam doesn't even have their team in the Europa League btw :p