website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

As I stated, the deadline has been extended to Thursday, October 25 at 11 am EDT. I'm happy to report that only 5 people have yet to vote: @vinipereira @Janakis @kungshamra71 @justony @NaBUru38

Janakis has told me via DM that he's on some sort of a excavation, but he'll be able to vote, hence the deadline extension. And if Vini is in Uruguay and have limited access to the internet, do you think he would've sent in the votes before going on that trip? I'm asking for several forum members.

Unfortunately, I haven't heard back from the other 3, but we got time.

Just now, dcro said:

@heywoodu Any update on kungshamra? Portuguese jury resides jn Rotterdam, right? :p

That might be correct, I don't know :d 

Setting foot in Rotterdam isn't exactly on my list of things to do though... 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Setting foot in Rotterdam isn't exactly on my list of things to do though... 

Nevertheless, pack your bags, you are leaving in 15 minutes. I already booked a train for you.

Upon arriving in Rotterdam, you should meet a guy that goes by "Captain Duncan". That may or may not be his real name, I don't know. He will be waiting in a black sedan, surely you can't miss him. He will fill you in with all the details. Sneaking into kungshamra's workplace is a distinct possibility so get ready. :)

You have just under 18 hours.

#banbestmen

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Nevertheless, pack your bags, you are leaving in 15 minutes. I already booked a train for you.

Upon arriving in Rotterdam, you should meet a guy that goes by "Captain Duncan". That may or may not be his real name, I don't know. He will be waiting in a black sedan, surely you can't miss him. He will fill you in with all the details. Sneaking into kungshamra's workplace is a distinct possibility so get ready. :)

Pack my bags for a one and a half hour train trip? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

How do we know that kungshamra has not been taken hostage till he agrees to give 12 points to Backstreet Boys?