website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

1 godzinę temu, Werloc napisał:

Well, in all fairness, Canada is not usually the country that registers on the first day :p

I know, but how do you don't think, it isn't time to start persuade some users to compete? :p You, @DaniSRB and me are the best in this :lol: 

Edited by rybak

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

Our entries are always fabulous :cool: 

Great to see US Jury got another member. I must check what are Olympian's preferences :whistle:

My preferences are the Olympics :p (hence my name). I will not be won over by this shameless pandering. Breaking News: New Zealand (land of the kiwis and ferns) has been disqualified!

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Agger said:

Rumours has it that the Danish jury demands that the traitors who ruined the committee are to be excluded for Denmark to participate.

We are following the situation closely.

I’ve only been bought out by Slovakia, so there’s room to give you 11 points.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

35 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Canada refuses to compete as the trade war with the USA continues to intensify  

(In all seriousness, Canada is in). 

NAFTA negotiations must be completed before Canada’s entry is authorized.

Rumor has it that Slovenia’s visas have been denied, unconfirmed though, waiting for a statement