website statistics

Rowing FISA World Championships 2018

Totallympics

49 minuti fa, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

Germany set the new world best time in 06:41.030 in the LM1x heats! What start for this Wch!

Osborne is going to destroy the field...

and if they can find a good partner for him, the Lightweight Doubles in Tokyo already have their Gold Medal winner (RIP Ireland, Norway, Italy and the other pretenders), even if transition from single sculls to doubles is not always automatic...

and the Sinkovic bros looks in good shape, too...

I wonder how many close and exciting races we're going to have in these Champs? :mumble:

so far, both Lightweight Singles and the Women's Pairs look one-sided to say the least...meanwhile Romania maybe could make it something more than a red carpet walk for the Croatian monsters...

it doesn't look that promising for the show in general...

25 minuti fa, phelps ha scritto:

watching our men's pair boat this season is so frustrating...:cry:

I really hope next year we can get back to last year's guys, our crew of the season, our wonderful world champions...

and I didn't see our men's double sculls, yet...:cry::facepalm::wall:

vor 48 Minuten schrieb phelps:

Osborne is going to destroy the field...

and if they can find a good partner for him, the Lightweight Doubles in Tokyo already have their Gold Medal winner (RIP Ireland, Norway, Italy and the other pretenders), even if transition from single sculls to doubles is not always automatic...

Would be great, but i don't see any decent partner he could team up with. A couple of years ago Moos/Osborne looked like the future of mens double sculls, but i dont know what happened then ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.