website statistics

Men's Volleyball Pan American Cup 2018

vinipereira

29 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Well, if they didn't care there is nothing to do. The USA roster was a complete joke, I think it can not even be called their D team.

Well the big issue is that almost no one cares about the Pan American Games in the US

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

19 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Well the big issue is that almost no one cares about the Pan American Games in the US

But I don't think that was the problem here. I seriously think that they thought they would qualify even sending a subpar team (exactly like they did with the women's team). But even Argentina and Brazil young teams are better than the one they sent.

hace 35 minutos, intoronto said:

This is what Canada gets for sending a B team (but who can blame them, right before the world's). Anyways, aren't 2019 pan ams going to conflict with world league?

I don't know the exact dates but WL finals are usually mid July and pan am games will be late July. There are one or two weeks between, almost a month for those that don't make the wl finals.

I do not know how I could expect anything from Thiago. Brazil should start thinking about naturalizing Argentine setters. :lol::lol:

Anyway, great tournament for Brazil, with good new players like Honorato, Douglas, Flavio, Matheus ... It shows that we have talents, especially OH that we need most.

Congratulations Argentina !! Well deserved. :yes:yes