website statistics

Sport Climbing IFSC World Championships 2018

Totallympics

1 minute ago, phelps said:

no, they use only the final result, the official ranking...

that table is just a preview of what would happen IF the final result was equal to the semifinal's...but those scores will eventually change after the final, when there will be an official ranking also for the combined event and the top 6 of that will compete for the medals on Sunday...

looking at that table, I think that among the women the top 5 positions are locked, but Gejo could overcome Sa if she can get 1st or 2nd tonight (3rd wouldn't be enough, since she would go to 1200 negative points, which is still behind sa's 1092)...

at what time final starts? :d

Alright, boulder, here we go :d 

I'm thoroughly enjoying getting to know this sport better, thank you Eurosport :woohoo:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Athlete 1, boulder 1...organization is confused :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Please tell me this Stasa Gejo is someone we're gonna see at the Olympics? :hearts:

2 minutes ago, dareza said:

This is not easy at all.

Luckily, if it was easy we'd have 560.000 participants :p 

Just now, dareza said:

yes, she will be in Tokyo :d

:woohoo:

For now she is my favourite :d