website statistics

Modern Pentathlon UIPM World Championships 2018

Totallympics

The commentator during the final said that it'll be Egypt winning all WCHs this yearcin men before lastvattemp and then our guy screwed it up :d Great men's Laser-Run almost decided by photo finish , finally a big title for Cooke , 5th place for our young player Ahmed Hamed wasn't not bad also and i'm also happy that our former pentathlete Amro el gezeiry finished 26th :d As always he screwed it all in Laser-Run , overall i saw 2 of the best laser run racrs i've ever seen in his WCH so it was pleasure to watch it really 

2 hours ago, thepharoah said:

The commentator during the final said that it'll be Egypt winning all WCHs this yearcin men before lastvattemp and then our guy screwed it up :d Great men's Laser-Run almost decided by photo finish , finally a big title for Cooke , 5th place for our young player Ahmed Hamed wasn't not bad also and i'm also happy that our former pentathlete Amro el gezeiry finished 26th :d As always he screwed it all in Laser-Run , overall i saw 2 of the best laser run racrs i've ever seen in his WCH so it was pleasure to watch it really 

Absolute failure by El Geziry, from 1st to 27th, probably the worst ever performance in a laser-run phase.

Great run by Hamed, hoped he could place better, but he could have a bright future

27 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

Absolute failure by El Geziry, from 1st to 27th, probably the worst ever performance in a laser-run phase.

Great run by Hamed, hoped he could place better, but he could have a bright future

That last shot in 4th shooting range :wall:Btw he was 7th in last WCH so i guess yes we have a true talent , only if he can get better in Swimming :evil:

Edited by thepharoah

I just watched a replay of the men’s final, and Damn! that was the pentathlon race I’ve ever seen (maybe besides Rio)

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela