website statistics

Modern Pentathlon UIPM World Championships 2018

Totallympics

• 2 weeks later...

Totallympics TV

What’s better than one sport? Five combined into one obviously. Follow the swimming, fencing, riding, shooting, and running all weekend on Totallympics TV here.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Germany wins the Mixed Relay with consistency, Hungary second, and France our ran Kazakhstan for third

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, Sindo said:

@mrv86 @Vojthas Can you help me in finding the day by day schedule ? I mean the starting times for each event. It seems impossible but I am not able to find it anywhere :facepalm:

Here’s the Link to the schedule posted by the Mexican fed

You were faster than me. I wrote to our athlete for a photo of his accreditation's back, where there is always a schedule. Another tragedy from the UIPM - they can't even post such a basic thing. We had a Pentathlon Day yesterday - the whole action finished with sharing the photos of athletes showing High5 and the graphic with de Coubertin.

2 hours ago, mrv86 said:

Here’s the Link to the schedule posted by the Mexican fed

Many thanks !

7 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

You were faster than me. I wrote to our athlete for a photo of his accreditation's back, where there is always a schedule. Another tragedy from the UIPM - they can't even post such a basic thing. We had a Pentathlon Day yesterday - the whole action finished with sharing the photos of athletes showing High5 and the graphic with de Coubertin.

Yeah, I have also seen hundreds of posts about the High5 and nothing about the schedule :facepalm: