website statistics

Tennis US Open 2018

Totallympics

Przed chwilą, Wanderer napisał:

Kanepi is hit or miss and Halep is always struggling against big hitters on their good day, so nothing surprising here. Even if Halep passes this round it won't get better, unless Serena loses before 4th round.

She will lost tonight against Linette ;) (Yes, it was joke)

2 minutes ago, rybak said:

Will both Halep and Svitolina lost in first round? It's possible as Vickery wins second set 6-1

I think Halep has this one in bag, She is just too strong physically for Kanepi. Svitolina is another story, so won't be surprised with another R1 loss. She is a female Zverev, or better to say Zverev is male Svitolina, being younger and that.

Linette can't trouble Serena in New York I am afraid :d If she were Sybil Bammer, then maybe :lol: 

3 minuty temu, Wanderer napisał:

I think Halep has this one in bag, She is just too strong physically for Kanepi. Svitolina is another story, so won't be surprised with another R1 loss. She is a female Zverev, or better to say Zverev is male Svitolina, being younger and that.

Linette can't trouble Serena in New York I am afraid :d If she were Sybil Bammer, then maybe :lol: 

Aaaand Kanepi breaks Halep again, she is just 4 points away to throw out number 1 in the world in first round :d