website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI La Vuelta Ciclista a España 2018

Totallympics

Would anybody be interested in playing the pick'em game I described during the Tour de France (but was too late to start), 'invented' by someone on a Dutch forum? :)

It's easy, you keep track of your own score (openly, so people will notice if you cheat :p) and simply, why not?

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Would anybody be interested in playing the pick'em game I described during the Tour de France (but was too late to start), 'invented' by someone on a Dutch forum? :)

It's easy, you keep track of your own score (openly, so people will notice if you cheat :p) and simply, why not?

Sure :)

1 minute ago, Federer91 said:

Nibali going only to get some practice before the Worlds.

That's something rather standard for people to do :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

24 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Nibali going only to get some practice before the Worlds. I wouldn't say another wasted year , but his window for another GT is closing. :cry:  I'm really interested if Sagan can muscle another points jersey, if he is serious in this Vuelta.

I am not sure Peter has ambitions to finish the whole Vuelta.

41 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

How dare you, there are people that actually consider the Vuelta a very important race. And those spaniards shall not be named. :p

Yes hello, you're talking to one :d 

It's just a perfect preparation for the Worlds, especially when the Worlds is on an amazing course like in and around Innsbruck now, one of the best courses in many years :hearts:

1 minute ago, szy123 said:

:POL Michał Kwiatkowski is finally going to be Team Sky's leader. I wonder how he'll perform. It can be another breakthrough in his career.

He should be able to snatch a stage win or two with breakaways in some 'medium' stages (as in, mostly hilly).