website statistics

Biathlon IBU Summer Biathlon World Championships 2018

Totallympics

@hckosice What's up with all those Slovak brothers and sisters always going in sports together? :d 

Zuzana and Maria Remenova are on the start list for tomorrow's junior mixed relay :p 

https://ibu.blob.core.windows.net/docs/1718/SB/SWRL/CH__/JXRL/BT_C51B2_1.0.pdf

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Mixed relay:

https://ibu.blob.core.windows.net/docs/1718/SB/SWRL/CH__/MXRL/BT_C51B2_1.0.pdf

Ukraine and Czech Republic with world class teams, I think they should be fighting for the gold. Russia always has strong athletes even outside of their A-teams and Slovakia is always strong in summer :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

@hckosice What's up with all those Slovak brothers and sisters always going in sports together? :d 

Zuzana and Maria Remenova are on the start list for tomorrow's junior mixed relay :p 

I´m more surprised with the quite revolutionary coaches move to skip the Fialková sisters from tomorrows relay in order to save energy for the sprint/pursuit the weekend. Not usual tactical thinking from SVK sport coaching staffs

and for your question. well, SVK is a small country, the sport base is not at all developed as if one could think. Therefore, it is not surprising to see in some more or less minor sports families members competing in the same sports.

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

and for your question. well, SVK is a small country, the sport base is not at all developed as if one could think. Therefore, it is not surprising to see in some more or less minor sports families members competing in the same sports.

Well, I like it :d 

Waiting for a Fialkova/Remenova relay.

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Waiting for a Fialkova/Remenova relay.

btw in SVK Remeň means belt :p and Fialka means Viola (the plant ! you know)

so this relay should be Viola(ová)/Belt(ová) :d

I know off topic, but well, I had to :p

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Let me remind you, that last biathlon winter we were much more successful than in the summer

Imagine how strong these next three days will be :evil: