website statistics

Men's Volleyball CEV European Championship 2019

Totallympics

Both Brazil and Poland were already teams with great attackers, so I don't think that throwing these cubans in would make such a gigantic difference in their systems (of course, they are great but so are Kurek, Kubiak, Lucarelli, Douglas, etc).

I think a much bigger impact would be seen if you gave León/Leal to a mid level team like Germany, Canada or Argentina.

Congrats :SLO You were just better today (again). I hope that this time you'll win more than four years ago. The only thing I'm worried about that tomorrow I had to read some stupid news about Slovenian conspiracy (I hate our journalists...).

1 godzinę temu, hoversaBR napisał:

In Brazil everyone said that with Leal Brazil would be unbeatable. The same also saw with some Polish fans on social networks. Everyone must be brought to reality someday. :d

Sure thing, everyone had to lose someday. But it was just ECh. The most important event of this season was month ago ;) Did you know that Polish team didn't play a single match between OQT and ECh? It was free time for players.

Edited by Col_Frost

hace 30 minutos, Col_Frost dijo:

Sure thing, everyone had to lose someday. But it was just ECh. The most important event of this season was month ago ;) Did you know that Polish team didn't play a single match between OQT and ECh? It was free time for players.

Certainly Poland was better prepared and more dominant a month ago. I was referring to the great expectation of fans over Cubans. At least in Brazil it is always expected here that Brazil will win with Leal on court, that he will do what he has done for years at Sada Cruzeiro and when that does not happen the fans are disappointed. Very optimistic. Maybe because we don't trust other players so much. :dunno: