website statistics

Men's Volleyball CEV European Championship 2019

Totallympics

Today, we just played very, very bad, especially Leon and Kubiak. Our commentators of course tried to search for various reasons, like referee being one sided (really? when? :wall:) or the sudden change of stadiums (which we did three times already in this tournament), but the truth is this was probably our worst match in this entire season.

I couldn't for the life of me understand Heynen's decisions.. why did he not make basically any substitutions? we have a young, talented "B" team which earlier this year won bronze medal of the Nations League, why wasn't any of those boys given a chance :( ?

Slovenia now eliminated us from the EuroVolley for the 3rd time in a row :rolleyes: but wow, the way they play is amazing, I really wouldn't be surprised if they managed to win the European Championship. I think no matter the outcome of the second semifinal, I will cheer for them in the final, it's time for a new country to win the Euro again :cheer:

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk