website statistics

Women's Volleyball CEV European Championship 2019

Totallympics

Our commentator just said that the combined salary of the 6 :ITA players on the field right now is bigger than the whole budget of our federation :lol: Now I don´t know if he is joking or not, but I can not even imagine someone earning money by playing volleyball :crazy:

14 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Our commentator just said that the combined salary of the 6 :ITA players on the field right now is bigger than the whole budget of our federation :lol: Now I don´t know if he is joking or not, but I can not even imagine someone earning money by playing volleyball :crazy:

Sounds as weird to you as earning money by playing ice hockey (or even more, floorball/street hockey/ball hockey/street ball hockey/ice ball hockey/street ice hockey) sounds here :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Sounds as weird to you as earning money by playing ice hockey (or even more, floorball/street hockey/ball hockey/street ball hockey/ice ball hockey/street ice hockey) sounds here :p 

hold on, did I read correctly you are comparing volleyball to hockey ? how you dare ? 3rd strike ! you´re out

Just now, hckosice said:

hold on, did I read correctly you are comparing volleyball to hockey ? how you dare ? 3rd strike ! you´re out

Strike? Is that a street hockey thing or something?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, hckosice said:

sorry, it´s the only term I know from baseball :p

Well you've got for example a ball. This is a ball:

TaGrnI4.png

And also a base, which might look like this:

uqfLueJ.png

And to be more on-topic: easy win for the Dutch women against Greece, they gave away some set points but fine, that wasn't too hard.