website statistics

Women's Volleyball CEV European Championship 2019

Totallympics

Just now, hckosice said:

Great atmosphere infront of the full stands in the opening match in the Bratislava group :p

uvod%20prvy%20zapas.jpg

Still more people than in Poland :d Well, the time was 14:30 ;)Now, at the Belarus vs Russia game the attendance in Bratislava is pretty decent as for non-host match in women volleyball

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Also, speaking of attendance, sadly for women's volleyball (with the exception of a few countries) it generally is much lower than for men's, and such is the case for most sports, I think. To put it harshly, I think more people would care to show up if it was the guys who are playing...that's far from fair, but that's just how it is :dunno: I believe Poland and Turkey will still deliver great atmosphere, and in Slovakia's and Hungary's case I just hope it won't be as bad as during this year's Eurobasket... the poor girls playing in Latvia barely got any audience at all :(

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

48 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Also, speaking of attendance, sadly for women's volleyball (with the exception of a few countries) it generally is much lower than for men's, and such is the case for most sports, I think. To put it harshly, I think more people would care to show up if it was the guys who are playing...that's far from fair, but that's just how it is :dunno: I believe Poland and Turkey will still deliver great atmosphere, and in Slovakia's and Hungary's case I just hope it won't be as bad as during this year's Eurobasket... the poor girls playing in Latvia barely got any audience at all :(

I think Hungary is one of the exceptions, because Hungarians equally don't care about men's and women's volleyball, so I doubt that more people would show up in Budapest if we were hosting the Men's ECh, regardless of what the size of the audience will be in the next few days. 

Watching volleyball nearly after 2 full years right now, it should be a really funny sport to watch but man all time-outs and challenges and techincal time-outs and every I don´t know which other time-out after almost every ball played is sooooo boring and so insanely annoying, I mean man try to reduce them and play at least a half of set without million breaks,