web
analytics
Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

  • Remove the advertisements
  • Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

 

Sign In | Create an Account

MantaRaymarc

Athletics Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

 

Where did you manage to find women's results? :p I only managed to find men's results, where small nations of Paraguay and Rwanda grabbed one Olympic standard each. :d

I know they have a mobile app but that works like shit :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm seeing a 2:31.43 for Azucena Diaz of Spain, which is a new PB for her (and her 2nd marathon after Rotterdam 2014).

 

2:30.14 and 4th place for Catherine Bertone of Italy, also a huge 2+ minute PB at the age of 43/44 :yikes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2:31.32 for Wilma Arizapana Yucra of Peru, another huge PB but her previous PB was 2:33.21 of Berlin 2015 so I guess she already had the standard. Still a noteworthy PB though.

 

Esma Aydemir of Turkey clocked in with a 2:35.22 which is her first ever marathon time and so she is a new addition to the list of athletes who reached the standard :) 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I'm seeing a 2:31.43 for Azucena Diaz of Spain, which is a new PB for her (and her 2nd marathon after Rotterdam 2014).

Sadly she's probably going to miss Rio :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jur said:

Sadly she's probably going to miss Rio :(

Why?

 

Also:

2:35.33 for Maria Elena Moreno Mazo, new PB and standard (Spain)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Why?

 

Also:

2:35.33 for Maria Elena Moreno Mazo, new PB and standard (Spain)

 

 

 

Where are you getting these times? On results page there are currently only top six places listed (up to and including Inge de Jong of the Netherlands).


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dcro said:

 

Where are you getting these times? On results page there are currently only top six places listed (up to and including Inge de Jong of the Netherlands).

 

From the official Android app of the marathon, but it's taking a minute to load the leaderboard every time and it doesn't show nationalities :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

 

From the official Android app of the marathon, but it's taking a minute to load the leaderboard every time and it doesn't show nationalities :p 

The official app is a joke :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2:37.50 for Erin Burrett of Canada, new PB but she already had the standard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, dcro said:

 

Where did you manage to find women's results? :p I only managed to find men's results, where small nations of Paraguay and Rwanda grabbed one Olympic standard each. :d

I see only 5-6 times for women's race. I saw this one fb page of our olympic committee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...