web
analytics
Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and signed in, you will be able to:

  • Remove the advertisements
  • Post replies and open new threads
  • Give reputation to other members' posts
  • Get your own private messenger
  • Manage your profile

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

 

Sign In | Create an Account

MantaRaymarc

Athletics Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Canada qualification standings:

 

CfnRhLtUAAAcRIe.jpg

 

CfnRhLrUsAA2pEL.jpg

 

 

I think its missing Philip Osei (400m), Tim Nedow (Shot Put), and Noelle Montcalm (400mH)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rotterdam Marathon

 

Women's Marathon

:SRB Ana Subotic - 2:36:51

Edited by dareza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dareza said:

Rotterdam Marathon

 

Women's Marathon

:SRB Ana Subotic - 1:36:51

 

Well 1:36 is a sick time for a marathon, I would say she'd have to undergo a doping control and a check for rockets in her shoes...

 

:p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, heywoodu said:

 

Well 1:36 is a sick time for a marathon, I would say she'd have to undergo a doping control and a check for rockets in her shoes...

 

:p 

hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dareza said:

hahaha

Still good that at least someone did a good job in Rotterdam. Boring marathon in terms of tension this year, boring winner and the Dutch guy going for the Olympic standard (Koen Raymaekers) quit after around 30km with an injury..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Still good that at least someone did a good job in Rotterdam. Boring marathon in terms of tension this year, boring winner and the Dutch guy going for the Olympic standard (Koen Raymaekers) quit after around 30km with an injury..

:facepalm: Also Serbian athlete Zivanovic was on good way,but in last 10km his time was disaster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dareza said:

:facepalm: Also Serbian athlete Zivanovic was on good way,but in last 10km his time was disaster.

 

:( 

 

Raymaekers was exactly on schedule for the 2:11 Olympic standard after 25km, then he got dropped by the group in which he was running and he lost all of his speed...a few km later he was almost a minute behind schedule and then some old injury came back. 

 

Well at least we'll have a male marathon runner again at the Olympics (Abdi Nageeye), better than nothing I guess :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dareza said:

Rotterdam Marathon

 

Women's Marathon

:SRB Ana Subotic - 2:36:51

 

Where did you manage to find women's results? :p I only managed to find men's results, where small nations of Paraguay and Rwanda grabbed one Olympic standard each. :d


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

 

:( 

 

Raymaekers was exactly on schedule for the 2:11 Olympic standard after 25km, then he got dropped by the group in which he was running and he lost all of his speed...a few km later he was almost a minute behind schedule and then some old injury came back. 

 

Well at least we'll have a male marathon runner again at the Olympics (Abdi Nageeye), better than nothing I guess :)

This was last chance for him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dareza said:

This was last chance for him?

Yes, literally 10 seconds after quitting the race they put a microphone in his face and he said he'll try to qualify for the European half marathon championships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...