website statistics

Athletics Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

MantaRaymarc

10 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

I dont think its that fast. Two german guys were clearly faster this year (18:44 for Linke and 18:46 for Brembach) and a 3rd german guy had pretty much the same time (18:54.32 for Pohle vs. 18:54.18 for Bosworth).

wow really? thats pretty encouraging results for Germany

vor 23 Minuten schrieb hckosice:

wow really? thats pretty encouraging results for Germany

http://www.iaaf.org/records/toplists/racewalks/5000-metres-race-walk/indoor/men/senior/2016

We improved in mens race walking recently, but sadly we are dead in womens race walking. In mens 50km race walking we are also pretty bad, i hope that Linke will finish top 10 in mens 20 km race walking in Rio.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

20 minutes ago, prso1000 said:

That is the second one,right?

Hamza Alic has the quota, Mesic is still missing 1 cm

Well according to Olympic Comity of Bosnia and Herzegovina  all 3 guys qualified, Mešić with 20.74 and Pezer with 20.58

http://www.okbih.ba/new/vijest.php?id=936

Edited by NikolaB

Triple jumper Fabian Florant jumped 16,92m in Clermont this weekend, breaking his personal and the Dutch national record by 25cm and more importantly, passing the standard for the Olympics (16,85m) :yikes:

I did NOT see that coming! And that's just awesome, he will be the first Dutch triple jumper at the Olympics since Hitler's Olympics in 1936 :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!