website statistics

Athletics Qualification for Summer Olympic Games 2016

MantaRaymarc

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Where did you manage to find women's results? :p I only managed to find men's results, where small nations of Paraguay and Rwanda grabbed one Olympic standard each. :d

I know they have a mobile app but that works like shit :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I'm seeing a 2:31.43 for Azucena Diaz of Spain, which is a new PB for her (and her 2nd marathon after Rotterdam 2014).

2:30.14 and 4th place for Catherine Bertone of Italy, also a huge 2+ minute PB at the age of 43/44 :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2:31.32 for Wilma Arizapana Yucra of Peru, another huge PB but her previous PB was 2:33.21 of Berlin 2015 so I guess she already had the standard. Still a noteworthy PB though.

Esma Aydemir of Turkey clocked in with a 2:35.22 which is her first ever marathon time and so she is a new addition to the list of athletes who reached the standard :) 

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I'm seeing a 2:31.43 for Azucena Diaz of Spain, which is a new PB for her (and her 2nd marathon after Rotterdam 2014).

Sadly she's probably going to miss Rio :(

Just now, Jur said:

Sadly she's probably going to miss Rio :(

Why?

Also:

2:35.33 for Maria Elena Moreno Mazo, new PB and standard (Spain)

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Why?

Also:

2:35.33 for Maria Elena Moreno Mazo, new PB and standard (Spain)

Where are you getting these times? On results page there are currently only top six places listed (up to and including Inge de Jong of the Netherlands).

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

Where are you getting these times? On results page there are currently only top six places listed (up to and including Inge de Jong of the Netherlands).

From the official Android app of the marathon, but it's taking a minute to load the leaderboard every time and it doesn't show nationalities :p 

2:37.50 for Erin Burrett of Canada, new PB but she already had the standard.

25 minutes ago, dcro said:

Where did you manage to find women's results? :p I only managed to find men's results, where small nations of Paraguay and Rwanda grabbed one Olympic standard each. :d

I see only 5-6 times for women's race. I saw this one fb page of our olympic committee.