website statistics

Archery at the Asian Games 2018

Totallympics

Just now, heywoodu said:

Considered as DNS to be exact. Which one could translate as 'Did Not Stand' but I guess it's more likely to mean she Did Not Start :p

obviously you don't get injured in Archery. so how come someone can win a match but then 5 minutes later withdraw from the next round ! :mumble: I'm waiting for Iranian officials claiming she got robbed of a medal by Indonesia  (and they won't mention Korea=elimination was next for her :d)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, MHSN said:

obviously you don't get injured in Archery. so how come someone can win a match but then 5 minutes later withdraw from the next round ! :mumble: I'm waiting for Iranian officials claiming she got robbed of a medal by Indonesia  (and they won't mention Korea=elimination was next for her :d)

Maybe her wheelchair broke or something? I don't know, but it's not like it looks like something shady from the organizers :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Maybe her wheelchair broke or something? I don't know, but it's not like it looks like something shady from the organizers :p

They will always find a way to blame the organizers, :d

I'm sure I will hear about the reason very soon. Nemati because of her life story is somehow famous in Iran and news about her is somehow considered as important.

2 minutes ago, MHSN said:

They will always find a way to blame the organizers, :d

I'm sure I will hear about the reason very soon. Nemati because of her life story is somehow famous in Iran and news about her is somehow considered as important.

I mean she’s pretty inspirational 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

update on Nemati's situation. that wasn't organizers fault but Iranian stupid officials fault ! :facepalm:

after Round of 32 match they told her to go for lunch since her next match will be in 2 hours ! and when she was leaving the area another Iranian archer came and told her to come back which was late because she couldn't get into the place in time on a wheelchair.

Edited by MHSN

Just now, MHSN said:

update on Nemati's situation. that wasn't organizers fault but Iranian stupid officials fault ! :facepalm:

after Round of 32 match they told her to go for launch since her next match will be in 2 hours ! and when she was leaving the area they told her to come back which was late because she couldn't get into the place in time on a wheelchair.

Oh God :facepalm:

this Nemati story completely overshadowed everything here, and made all the headlines. :facepalm: it's not like we missed a medal chance but losing like this is unbelievable and as I said Nemati is somehow famous here.

sometimes I think a bunch of random guys from the streets can handle these things better than these stupid officials.