website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

4 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Quite frankly only the injuries can stop her tbh. And the level of competition isn't very good. Only Vlhova can challenge her here & there. Veith is basically done with injuries, Gut hasn't recovered from hers much better and the new names are not really there unless maybe Robinson becomes the fresh sensation going forward? Holdener is a well-known choker so who is gonna deny Shiffrin now?

But that's the thing with burning out, it can come unexpectedly. You know, the brighter the flame the quicker it burns.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

But that's the thing with burning out, it can come unexpectedly. You know, the brighter the flame the quicker it burns.

The days of top skiers retiring at the height of their prime is over though. And Shifrin has only expanded her skillset in speed events over the last two years. If she keeps winning races at this rate even Bjoergen's cross country record could be under threat :lol:

Polish ES commentator says that there are rumours about Hirscher ending his career. :(

Btw :NZL Alice Robinson! What a talent! All the best to this girl, she could be great! :yikes:

I am unashamed, at getting nothing done.

11 minutes ago, Gigs said:

Weird just how much worse Hirscher has become over the last two weeks. He really looks completely exhausted by this season

I don't think you should worry about him. Maybe tired, maybe just not motivated any more this season, and just waiting to end. Done everything this season anyway.

Hope he doesn't retire, awesome to watch. 

7 minut temu, Kirkpatrick napisał:

Hope he doesn't retire, awesome to watch. 

Not only awesome to watch, but I also want to see someone defeating him finally in the World Cup standings after the fair rivarly through the whole season.

I am unashamed, at getting nothing done.