website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Wanting to use everything to motivate a girlfriend who's an athlete, seeing small positive things (there's basically always something) and focussing on them is a lot better than focussing on every negative thing :p 

It looks like it may be a really hard job sometimes :d Anyway, really nice.

btw what´s new about the wedding invitations, we talked about last year ? I look at the mail every day, but I still did not get anything yet.  :d

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Wanting to use everything to motivate a girlfriend who's an athlete, seeing small positive things (there's basically always something) and focussing on them is a lot better than focussing on every negative thing :p 

Yeah, I think athletes from other sports could learn a lot from eventers. In no other sport can you win the most prestigious event one week, and then be lying in a ditch somewhere the following week (literally). And that's not some theoretical-only chance, it happens more often than you would expect. :p

#banbestmen

7 minutes ago, hckosice said:

It looks like it may be a really hard job sometimes :d Anyway, really nice.

btw what´s new about the wedding invitations, we talked about last year ? I look at the mail every day, but I still did not get anything yet.  :d

Working on it :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

30 minutes ago, hckosice said:

No pressure !

Hide contents

73V6.gif

Just for laugh, man ! Hope you both are doing well  :d is she still with you in :NED for the new year´s eve ?

She is most definitely here, yes :d She's leaving on 9 January to go to the IBU Cup in Poland (and the next week I'm going to the IBU Cup in Arber)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Bad crash for Hemetsberger, although he seems to be relatively fine.