website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

Like anyone would care to repair a place where Bibs 50 and 51 dropped out (and 52 and 53...)...

I thought you meant it was specifically about Kristoffersen, but yeah, they might do a quick repair when it's about deciding the winner of the competition. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Gigs said:

Seriously I would be annoyed by Hirschers dominance by now if it wasn't for kristoffersen because if hirscher was gone this discipline would be even more dominated than it is right now

Plus their battles are usually pretty cool so let's keep this going :d Even better if someone joins them

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

Noel :)

I hope so :d 

A tad less realistic but still cool would be Double Meter Zenhäusern :cheer: 

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I hope so :d 

A tad less realistic but still cool would be Double Meter Zenhäusern :cheer: 

Zenhäusern is still a big mystery for me. With his height, and some weight training, he would be a good skier in the speed disciplines.  

Lindsey Vonn has suffered a training crash at the National Speed Skiing Center at Copper Mountain, CO. She will NOT need surgery, but is definitely out of the Lake Louise World Cup. US Ski Team will release further details later

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Lindsey Vonn has suffered a training crash at the National Speed Skiing Center at Copper Mountain, CO. She will NOT need surgery, but is definitely out of the Lake Louise World Cup. US Ski Team will release further details later

That's the biggest news here, Vonn didn't mess up her knee :yikes: 

That never happened before

That's actually huge blow to her goal of beating the stenmark record. Almost a 4th of her wc wins were in lake Louise (which is an absolutely insane stat btw) and aside from that even if she returns this season if she is injured badly enough to skip lake Louise I doubt she will be back in perfect shape for the next races 

14 minutes ago, Gigs said:

That's actually huge blow to her goal of beating the stenmark record. Almost a 4th of her wc wins were in lake Louise (which is an absolutely insane stat btw) and aside from that even if she returns this season if she is injured badly enough to skip lake Louise I doubt she will be back in perfect shape for the next races 

Hence Lake Lindsey :d