website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2016

14 minutes ago, bestmen said:

why don't we discuss the organization !!!

if europe  wins the title again and again ,so no  other continent will host , only europe

it's unjust NO? they don't do that in the Olympic games, world cup....etc

Winner gets the hosting rights (unless they don't want to).

And, for your information, Mexico hosted one contest. ;)

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

Winner gets the hosting rights (unless they don't want to).

And, for your information, Mexico hosted one contest. ;)

Mexico didn't win , it was the first host

but now it's going to be in europe again and again , no one will win the title outside europe

4 minutes ago, bestmen said:

but now it's going to be in europe again and again , no one will win the title outside europe

Never in a million years did I ever think that Lithuania had a chance to get into a TOP 3 in any TISC competition, let alone win. Hearing you say that no one will ever win the title outside of Europe is hard to believe, because with the right song, in the right place at the right time, anything can happen and I was a witness of that half a year ago. I will not be giving up hosting rights, because the next time Lithuania might even get close to a win is probably after a decade or two.

Just now, Werloc said:

Never in a million years did I ever think that Lithuania had a chance to get into a TOP 3 in any TISC competition, let alone win. Hearing you say that no one will ever win the title outside of Europe is hard to believe, because with the right song, in the right place at the right time, anything can happen and I was a witness of that half a year ago. I will not be giving up hosting rights, because the next time Lithuania might even get close to a win is probably after a decade or two.

i think we have to add another TISC , 3 times per year

it's better , there are a lot of great songs

and for this 3rd one , we have to vote  the host

Edited by bestmen

9 minutes ago, bestmen said:

The winner has only went on to host the contest once so far....

Sweden won the first contest, but declined hosting rights.... Mexico hosted.

Germany won the second contest, but declined hosting rights.....Serbia hosted

Ireland won the fourth contest, but I declined hosting rights so that there wasn't two in a row here....Denmark hosted

So there will be many times in future that the winner won't be able to host....and I'm sure Algeria will be among the top of the list of any bids (usually there are only a couple of bidders anyway).

And any country can win the contest.... I don't really get why people make a big deal about the regional aspect....as we saw in this contest with both North African countries in the top 5, Indonesia 6th.... if you have a good song you will generally get a good result. Colombia were 2nd in TISC Open 2014 also.

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

Ireland won the fourth contest, but I declined hosting rights so that there wasn't two in a row here....Denmark hosted

So there will be many times in future that the winner won't be able to host....and I'm sure Algeria will be among the top of the list of any bids (usually there are only a couple of bidders anyway).

And any country can win the contest.... I don't really get why people make a big deal about the regional aspect....as we saw in this contest with both North African countries in the top 5, Indonesia 6th.... if you have a good song you will generally get a good result. Colombia were 2nd in TISC Open 2014 also.

Colombia it was "Shakira" , sure everybody voted for

i don' agree with this " if you have a good song you will generally get a good result. "

it's not true , some users vote for their friends , neighbor ...etc

so always europe wins & host again and again

16 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

You forgot Slovakia, who also won hosting rights after the winner declined.

#banbestmen