website statistics

Nordic Combined FIS World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

Wait, "that means we will use the PCR from yesterday", says Lasse Ottesen :yikes: 

I thought there was only one PCR (Friday, cancelled), but apparently they did one yesterday :cheer: 

10 instead of 15km because the PCR was one round, but cool :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Wait, "that means we will use the PCR from yesterday", says Lasse Ottesen :yikes: 

I thought there was only one PCR (Friday, cancelled), but apparently they did one yesterday :cheer: 

10 instead of 15km because the PCR was one round, but cool :d 

PCR Result:

https://data.fis-ski.com/pdf/2019/NK/4147/2019NK4147PCR.pdf

It could lead to an interesting race...:lol:

2 minutes ago, phelps said:

PCR Result:

https://data.fis-ski.com/pdf/2019/NK/4147/2019NK4147PCR.pdf

It could lead to an interesting race...:lol:

I hope so, but I'm kinda expecting Riiber to this other Yamamoto guy quickly and then run away and only be seen at the finish :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I hope so, but I'm kinda expecting Riiber to this other Yamamoto guy quickly and then run away and only be seen at the finish :p 

you were right, in the end...:nopompom:

pity for Pittin...he ended up in 4th place, just 11 secs behind Gruber...:(

it would have been nice for him to close the season with a podium finish, just to build some more confidence in next year's perspective...

18 hours ago, phelps said:

you were right, in the end...:nopompom:

pity for Pittin...he ended up in 4th place, just 11 secs behind Gruber...:(

it would have been nice for him to close the season with a podium finish, just to build some more confidence in next year's perspective...

To be fair, a 4th place must give him quite some confidence too, it's not something he reaches every day.

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

I doubt it will help much. Pittin is a bit of a burnout, to be honest.

Yeah, but if you're looking for a confidence boost anyway, I think one's by far best result since December 2017 (a quite random 2nd place) might be exactly that.

19 minutes ago, dcro said:

I doubt it will help much. Pittin is a bit of a burnout, to be honest.

he's not a burnout...he's still one of the best 2 skiers on the circuit...:evil:

the problem with him it's still that fu**ing fall after a training jump right after he started to be totally dominant in 2012 (after he won 3 races in a row at Jason lamy Chappuis' home in Chaux-Neuve)...

since then, he's never been the same guy on the hill and therefore he started struggling so much in the overall competition (still, he managed to get a 4th place in Sochi and a Silver Medal at the Falun's Worlds in 2015, both from the normal hill...and a few world cup decent placings in these dark years of his career)...

he's been unlucky...just that...