website statistics

Ski Jumping FIS World Cup 2018 - 2019

hckošice

18 minut temu, wumo26 napisał:

The surface/snow is not great, many falls.

Also, Kasai doesn't qualify for sunday...:cry:

It's sadly artificial snow, first real snow will fall here in... night between Sunday and Monday, just few hours too late :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, rybak said:

It's sadly artificial snow, first real snow will fall here in... night between Sunday and Monday, just few hours too late :facepalm:

Yeah, that is usually the conditons when the season starts in Central Europe. (Wisla, Klingenthal).

But I really like the season begins in Poland. The atmosphere is always so great. One of my biggest wishes is to be in Zakopane when the World Cup is there. I imagine it must be so fantastic. 

Kasai, dude :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

So cool to open the season in Poland, it's hard to find World Cup competitions with a better atmosphere :cheer: (Willingen and Innsbruck are fantastic as well when sold out)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, wumo26 said:

I wonder if Kazakstan can score 100 points over 4 jumpers in this competition? :p

To be fair, they've got two 19-year olds and a 15-year old :d 

DQ moustache, RIP Norway