website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2016 Team Sizes

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

of america countries: Costa Rica, Trinitad and Tobago, Panama, Uruguay, Dominican Republic, Saint Christophe and Nieves, Bahamas, Ecuador, jamaica, Venezuela, Cuba, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, usa, canada

which one?

Just now, Benolympique said:

as far I know Costa-Rica has 2 qualified, but 1 is in athletics, and as you surely noticed I didn´t added the athletics quotas yet.

I assume you are pointing about athletics quotas also for all other nations.

but well, however if there any mistakes, don´t worry, be patient a bit, and the quotas will be verifyed and if there some wrong numbers they will be also updated once again by me or any other member of the admins staff in thext hours/days.:yes

Just now, hckosice said:

as far I know Costa-Rica has 2 qualified, but 1 is in athletics, and as you surely noticed I didn´t added the athletics quotas yet.

I assume you are pointing about athletics quotas also for all other nations.

but well, however if there any mistakes, don´t worry, be patient a bit, and the quotas will be verifyed and if there some wrong numbers they will be also updated once again by me or any other member of the admins staff in thext hours/days.:yes

you did not count the relay in swimming and athletics, for Uruguay and Costa Rica you are right it is a mistake on my part!

9 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

you did not count the relay in swimming and athletics, for Uruguay and Costa Rica you are right it is a mistake on my part!

yes those counts are without athletics and swimming (so also without athletics and swimming relays),

but as I said, don´t be worried, everything will be fixed soon. just have a bit of patience, the relays will be added, but we have to work in many threads to update a lot of things, so please just give us some time, everything will be fixed soon.