website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

unfortunately only hope for weightlifting is the death of ajan , i know some corrupted person maybe take his place but at least we could hope

i disagree about pulling out sports from olymipc, IOC should investigate about weightlifting case fairly and they should deal with corrupted Senior officials  which trade medal for countries and unfortunately some of them are member of management Committee of WADA

everybody knows if russia - usa conflict in 2018 FIFA world cup didn't happen, none of these crimes wouldn't unfold

Edited by amiry2j

10 minutes ago, dareza said:

and medal for Cameroon as well :)

Already two nations got their first London 2012 medal because of weightlifting disqualifications. :lol: Indonesia and Cameroon. :)

Ironically, even Bulgaria got a medal.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

1 hour ago, irmants said:

94kg category from London podium now looks like that : from 3rd to 1st Ciricu , from 5th to 2nd  Mohammadpourkarkaragh  , and from 8th to 3rd Minjae  :d

I think Ciricu will not be awarded gold as he is serving an 8 year ban. The other 2 will be moved up though,

Very similar to case of Ekaterini Thanou and Marion Jones

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Already two nations got their first London 2012 medal because of weightlifting disqualifications. :lol: Indonesia and Cameroon. :)

Ironically, even Bulgaria got a medal.

For the same reason as Ciricu, don't be sure Bulgaria will gain a medal