website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

2 minutes ago, amiry2j said:

iwf and corrupted ajan took back their words! they said before! countries with 3 and more doper in case of london and beijing retests would ban for a year and it seems they want to postpone till after rio!

So Bulgaria and Azerbaijan the only countries that lost all Quotas?

29 minutes ago, irmants said:

94kg category from London podium now looks like that : from 3rd to 1st Ciricu , from 5th to 2nd  Mohammadpourkarkaragh  , and from 8th to 3rd Minjae  :d

Giving Moldova their first Olympic gold medal. :d

#banbestmen

6 minutes ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

So Bulgaria and Azerbaijan the only countries that lost all Quotas?

till now unless they take action about previous directive

if they want to do sth about this new public disclosure they should ban Kazakhstan and Belarus and Russia too

we should check turkey too i doubt about turkey

if we consider first and second wave for iran

bronze medal in 85 kg men's turned to silver

5th place in 94 kg turned to silver!!!

so we have 1 gold - 3 silver in weightlifting till now (unless our weightlifter's sample become positive in third and fourth wave of public disclosure which i hope not)

10 минут назад, amiry2j сказал:

if we consider first and second wave for iran

bronze medal in 85 kg men's turned to silver

5th place in 94 kg turned to silver!!!

so we have 1 gold - 3 silver in weightlifting till now (unless our weightlifter's sample become positive in third and fourth wave of public disclosure which i hope not)

as I understand it, each new wave - a search for a new substance? 1 wave - stanozol, oxandrolone 2 wave - Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone, 3,4 wave - something new. or I'm wrong?

2 minutes ago, FC Mezhgorye said:

as I understand it, each new wave - a search for a new substance? 1 wave - stanozol, oxandrolone 2 wave - Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone, 3,4 wave - something new. or I'm wrong?

yes i think it's true , i don't know about third and fourth but there a rumors from some source there's more and we have third or 4th

51 минуту назад, irmants сказал:

94kg category from London podium now looks like that : from 3rd to 1st Ciricu , from 5th to 2nd  Mohammadpourkarkaragh  , and from 8th to 3rd Minjae  :d

I hope after all the waves :KIR David Katoatau gets a well-deserved medal