website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

46 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It's hard to say who's responsible, maybe his parents didn't know anything. Or maybe his trainer didn't know and his parents put him up to it. Or he did it all by himself. 

Who know... i read that he and his trainer had contact whit some criminal organization in the doping affairs...

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dunadan said:

Very strange.

They have been rumours about Schwazer for many years, Stories that he was on EPO and other drugs long before he won his gold in Beijing but even the athletes who believe he cheated them of medals find this new doping case very suspicious,

Wow, they remove the email adress :lol: Btw, like every file i dowload it. Alex Schwazer mails dont's show any important news. 

I read a IAAF/WADA email when they say that the Kenya's police don't let enter the  anti-doping inspectors in training camps, and make the controls very difficult. If anyone want the screen i'll try to post it, i found two images of reports too.

17 minutes ago, dareza said:

A Brazilian swimmer testing positive, surprise! What's next, a Russian race walker? An Azeri weightlifter? 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!