website statistics

Track Cycling UEC European Championships 2018

Totallympics

Polish dude :hyper:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Three laps and the Slovak dude gassed out. Come on Sagan :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Would you be gassed out after 750m? :p

In these speeds, possibly, but I'm not a semi-professionaly trained rider :d 

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Three laps and the Slovak dude gassed out. Come on Sagan :p 

Yeah, pretty pathetic and embarasing I agree. but in other hand the fact that a country without a single track cycling venue have 5 athletes competing at the Europeans is something noticeable too

3 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Yeah, pretty pathetic and embarasing I agree. but in other hand the fact that a country without a single track cycling venue have 5 athletes competing at the Europeans is something noticeable too

Definitely, but still, one might expect athletes in an event like this to at least be able to keep up for a while. I know someone has to be the first or second or third to be eliminated of course, but usually that person just loses out in the sprint and doesn't look like he simply gassed out already..