website statistics

Track Cycling UEC European Championships 2018

Totallympics

I think GB and Italy were both slower than at the world championships while Germany was more than a second faster. I am bit surprised that neither Brauße nor Knauer made the team, overall the german team is rather old. On the mens side i am very excited to see what the german team can do with two new riders (One of them being Domenic Weinstein, who is by far the best german athlete in individual time trial) compared to the team that rode 3:56 at the world championships.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Both Denmark and Germany flopping hard. Germany has an excuse since Schomber and Reinhardt are ill/injured, but what the hell was going on with Denmark?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 41 Minuten schrieb De_Gambassi:

Wont bother to watch the clip, could you maybe express with words (as people usually do in a discussion) what your point is?

Smart race by Italy, two medals for Italy in team pursuit in 2020?

Could someone maybe tell me what happened with Viviani's teeth?

Edited by OlympicsFan