website statistics

Nordic Combined 2018 - 2019 Discussion Thread

George_D

• 2 months later...

Hello there!

I wrote a simmiliar thing in the ski jumping thread but I'd be interested in Nordic Combined competitions too - I've been looking for some old (pre-2005) events - recordings of television broadcasts of World Cup, Olympic Games etc. I can offer mostly ski jumping events for now (over 100 gathered), but some nordic combined extracts are also available I believe;) If anyone has such a collection too - just let me know right here or via email. I'll surely answer:)

Best regards!

Why not put them on YouTube? :p (apart from the many videos already available on YouTube)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

20 minut temu, heywoodu napisał:

Why not put them on YouTube? :p (apart from the many videos already available on YouTube)

Because they are not avalaible in web :d Moreover - I had to spend a lot of time (and sometimes money) to get them. That's why uploading everything is not my purpose ;) 

5 minutes ago, ssosfa said:

Because they are not avalaible in web :d Moreover - I had to spend a lot of time (and sometimes money) to get them. That's why uploading everything is not my purpose ;) 

31 minutes ago, ssosfa said:

Hello there!

I wrote a simmiliar thing in the ski jumping thread but I'd be interested in Nordic Combined competitions too - I've been looking for some old (pre-2005) events - recordings of television broadcasts of World Cup, Olympic Games etc. I can offer mostly ski jumping events for now (over 100 gathered), but some nordic combined extracts are also available I believe;) If anyone has such a collection too - just let me know right here or via email. I'll surely answer:)

Best regards!

Once again, I have Nordic Combined replays available from the past 3 Winter Olympics, and most likely the 2017 World Championships. I have highlights from the 2016 YOG, and 2017 Winter Universiade

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

• 2 months later...