website statistics

Ice Hockey 2018 - 2019 Discussion Thread

phelps

Just now, dcro said:

So... Somehow I ended up at my first ever hockey match. :yikes:

Hckosice will be proud. :p

That´s great. I am really proud of you ! ;)

Anyway, should be a good game, Enjoy it ! :cheer:

but be carefull if you want avoid the real hockey fever.. it is highly contagious :d

Just now, hckosice said:

a75f05a1-3036-430c-b9f6-2ff2c3994072.png

One thing's for sure, our Croatian friend is not a glory hunter :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Meh, no live stream to spot dcro.

http://livetv.sx/enx/allupcomingsports/2/

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

So we just saved a penalty. :cheer:

I have no idea why was it awarded. :d

Most likely because of a foul committed by one of the Linz players.

Just now, dcro said:

Medveščak* players

Oh yeah, saved a penalty. Well, the basic idea remains the same: penalties are generally a result of a foul. 

Just now, dcro said:

Medveščak* players

He committed a PEN-S, apparently. Can't do that man.

JcSBS4B.png