website statistics

Biathlon 2018 - 2019 Discussion Thread

Xander

"There is information that tomorrow members of the Russian national biathlon team Alexei Volkov, Anton Shipulin, Irina Starikh and Alexander Loginov may be suspended by the executive committee of the International Biathlon Union" - Match TV. Russia

2 hours ago, Dragon said:

"There is information that tomorrow members of the Russian national biathlon team Alexei Volkov, Anton Shipulin, Irina Starikh and Alexander Loginov may be suspended by the executive committee of the International Biathlon Union" - Match TV. Russia

Oh well, Volkov is in the rear end of national competitions anyway these days, Starikh and Loginov would be a matter of good riddance. Shipulin would be kinda sad.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

:MKD Nikola misses an impressive 10/10 in men's 10km sprint in the IBU Junior Cup. :bowdown: Even Yeremin and the Slovakian men are impressed. :thumbup:

image.png.33822534266e4e25a33fa4183dad61d1.png

And a very good 1+1 for Luquinhas Martins and 1 for Adriaanse :cheer:

Ever since Bruna missed 8 in last season's sprint in Obertilliach I kinda stopped 'laughing' at 8+ misses :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

And a very good 1+1 for Luquinhas Martins and 1 for Adriaanse :cheer:

Ever since Bruna missed 8 in last season's sprint in Obertilliach I kinda stopped 'laughing' at 8+ misses :p 

I'm sorry if I got you to remember your trauma. I didn't know you had experienced such a horrific event in your life. :(

Just now, wumo26 said:

I'm sorry if I got you to remember your trauma. I didn't know you had experienced such a horrific event in your life. :(

Not my trauma, her trauma mostly :d (also because the individual two days earlier was a horror race for her, being sick and missing shots and ugh)

I had the most delicious hot chocolate + Apfelstruder ever in Obertilliach, so I'm fine.