website statistics

Biathlon 2018 - 2019 Discussion Thread

Xander

8 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

This is fantastic :lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The start lists for tomorrow's Single Mixed Relay and Mixed Relay from the IBU Cup in Ridnaun/Val Ridanna have been published.

The German team is giving IBU Cup debut to one of their biathletes in the single mixed relay. Some of you hardcore and die-hard biathlon fans will probably recognise her. :whistle:

Edited by wumo26

33 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

The start lists for tomorrow's Single Mixed Relay and Mixed Relay from the IBU Cup in Ridnaun/Val Ridanna have been published.

The German team is giving IBU Cup debut to one of their biathletes in the single mixed relay. Some of you hardcore and die-hard biathlon fans will probably recognise her. :whistle:

Yeah, RIP Gabi :p

Although I'm kinda sad it's not Bruna who will do the SMR for Brazil now.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It's actually weird to think how Dahlmeier was such a talented prospect that she got to skip the IBU cup step all-together. I still remember when she was up and coming in the WCH and many questioned Germany putting her in responsible relay positions. She had nerves of steel.

Edited by Werloc

7 hours ago, Werloc said:

It's actually weird to think how Dahlmeier was such a talented prospect that she got to skip the IBU cup step all-together. I still remember when she was up and coming in the WCH and many questioned Germany putting her in responsible relay positions. She had nerves of steel.

Yeah, that was the moment she instantly became my favourite biathlete, making her debut on the senior level by bringing Germany from 8th (?) to 1st in the WCH relay :yikes: :bowdown: