website statistics

Swimming at the Aquatics LEN European Championships 2018

Totallympics

vor 38 Minuten schrieb OlympicsFan:

Sorry, but the italian performances here are just ridiculous. I get it when some athletes overperform, but basically everyone setting PBs and even older athletes like Codia destroying their PBs is more than suspicious. I hope that someone will put an end to this joke.

And a bang average talent like Panziera doing it too, swimming a time that will 99% be enough to win a medal at the next olympics. Whatever the italians are on i hope that the americans, russians, canadian, chinese and so on will get a hand on it too, this italian farce cant be rewarded. Probably even team sky would be embarrassed to cheat that obviously.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

5 minuti fa, OlympicsFan ha scritto:

And a bang average talent like Panziera doing it too, swimming a time that will 99% be enough to win a medal at the next olympics. Whatever the italians are on i hope that the americans, russians, canadian, chinese and so on will get a hand on it too, this italian farce cant be rewarded. Probably even team sky would be embarrassed to cheat that obviously.

Or maybe, since the Italian swimming team was absolutely bad for years, now better athletes are coming?