website statistics

Totallympics Media

It’s quiz time!: https://games24.totallympics.com/?p=1694

They are two questions just for @hckosice :p

Feel free to share the quiz on Twitter or Facebook, it would help our website grow.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

It’s quiz time!: https://games24.totallympics.com/?p=1694

They are two questions just for @hckosice :p

Feel free to share the quiz on Twitter or Facebook, it would help our website grow.

Ok, thanks for noticing, I´ll do it morning, it´s 1 AM here and I am not exactly sober right now for quizzes :p

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Ok, thanks for noticing, I´ll do it morning, it´s 1 AM here and I am not exactly sober right now for quizzes :p

I see you started the “good riddance UK” celebrations already :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

5/10 - Liechtenstein was correct, but again didn't show in the summary (as well as last week's Monaco - don't you like European principalities or what?).

I have no clue how to solve that :dunno:

5 (Also the Question 6 not showed the right answer)

This was was pretty hard, there were basically no one question even close of my favorite and most followed sports, so I had to really guess a lot.

Too few winter olympics questions for my taste

and I´m not going to mention about the questions 1 and 10 I had no even idea there exists

11 minutes ago, hckosice said:

5 (Also the Question 6 not showed the right answer)

This was was pretty hard, there were basically no one question even close of my favorite and most followed sports, so I had to really guess a lot.

Too few winter olympics questions for my taste

and I´m not going to mention about the questions 1 and 10 I had no even idea there exists

I have one more solution I can try for that annoying problem next week. I really apologize for that glitch, but I can’t seem to work it out. Hopefully the idea I came up with works.

I just came to post about how I guess I made this one too hard. It’s funny because I thought this one was much easier than last weeks :d

Those questions were there just for you :yes

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I have one more solution I can try for that annoying problem next week. I really apologize for that glitch, but I can’t seem to work it out. Hopefully the idea I came up with works.

I just came to post about how I guess I made this one too hard. It’s funny because I thought this one was much easier than last weeks :d

Those questions were there just for you :yes

Apart the archery question and the first winter champion everything else was pure guessing game for me.

Yeah, thanks, really kind of you...In the night I thought you was asking some hockey questions or something like that when mentioning me... this morning I realized how much I was wrong when seeing already the first queston of the quiz :lol:

41 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Apart the archery question and the first winter champion everything else was pure guessing game for me.

Yeah, thanks, really kind of you...In the night I thought you was asking some hockey questions or something like that when mentioning me... this morning I realized how much I was wrong when seeing already the first queston of the quiz :lol:

I’ll try to include some Ice Hockey next week, but be careful what you ask for...