web
analytics
Jump to content
Olympian1010

Totallympics Media

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I see I make fun that ugly orange country you call the Netherlands, so then you have bust my balls about the pronunciation of a made up word. Noted.

:p

(I’m actually quite curious to know as well)

 

I'm pretty sure Totallympics is not the only made-up word ever. :p


All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe which user got the special thanks at the end of the episode. :yikes:

  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dcro said:

I can't believe which user got the special thanks at the end of the episode. :yikes:

Twist of the century 


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed the podcast :d 

 

Minor suggestions:

- Try to lower the volume of @Vojthas's part a bit, I had to take out my phone and change volume multiple times now :p 

- I would suggest to make some things (like World Cups with a high number of events) a bit less like a sum-up of results, and more like a 'story' - mention a few upsets or other special things, something like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I enjoyed the podcast :d 

 

Minor suggestions:

- Try to lower the volume of @Vojthas's part a bit, I had to take out my phone and change volume multiple times now :p 

- I would suggest to make some things (like World Cups with a high number of events) a bit less like a sum-up of results, and more like a 'story' - mention a few upsets or other special things, something like that

 

Plus maybe discuss the upcoming events and predictions, and then follow-up on that the following week.

  • Like 2

All King Victor Emmanuel's Show Horses Can Make Really Beautiful People Fall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just finish to listening the podcast, it was very nice (and I reach to understand around 80% of the podcast, not bad for me :p). I agree with @heywoodu, a sort of story-telling would be nice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed the podcast actually, just raising my eyebrows you said 'w w w' instead of 'triple w' for the GSSE website and when you pronounced Shanghai but that can be ignored as not everyone knows Chinese

 

I don't have more suggestions as what I want to suggest is the some as @heywoodu's post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

I enjoyed the podcast actually, just raising my eyebrows you said 'w w w' instead of 'triple w' for the GSSE website and when you pronounced Shanghai but that can be ignored as not everyone knows Chinese

 

I don't have more suggestions as what I want to suggest is the some as @heywoodu's post

Still better than the idiotic 'dub dub dub' :p 

 

I don't know why anyone would pronounce the whole 'www' (in whatever form) anyway nowadays, but fine :d 

Edited by heywoodu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to @heywoodu‘s korfball segment in future episodes :coffee:

  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dcro said:

 

Plus maybe discuss the upcoming events and predictions, and then follow-up on that the following week.

We mean to do that, We just wanted to make it as simple as possible for the first episode, to make sure we something that was good and a basic marker.


“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...