website statistics

Totallympics Media

14 minutes ago, hckosice said:

8/10 (but again this time the question 1 didn´t show my answer in the final recap - it was the correct one obviously)

Missed the winter universiade 2019 sport (dumb mistake) and once again the poetic/literature thing from the opening ceremony, how on earth can anyone know that ???

dude, what about your obsession to always include this sort of questions in a sport forum ? :lol:

Of course, because one of these ever working out would be impossible :(

Did you not get the Winter questions I made for you? Half the damn quiz is winter sports! :p 

How on Earth can anyone know that? By watching ceremony, the OBS announcer who says what play it is, the Wikipedia article, general knowledge. Again, I want to make the quiz doable and competitive, but also educational and interesting. 

In fairness, that is a question pertaining to sports. I also never technically restricted the quiz to sport only questions. I feel like 1 or 2 “off-beat” questions a quiz isn’t a big.

I love reading your feedback as always, and your anger about the literature question gives me energy for the rest of the day :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

25 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

7/10 with the first question not noted by the system.

Is this counting the one that malfunctioned?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

How on Earth can anyone know that? By watching ceremony, the OBS announcer who says what play it is, the Wikipedia article, general knowledge. Again, I want to make the quiz doable and competitive, but also educational and interesting. 

I watched live all ceremonies since Lillehammer 1994 (yeah I was too young but still) and I can guarantee you our commentators never mentioned a single word about Shakespeare or I don´t know who else who wrote something some million years ago during the golden age of piracy or so you´ll invent for the next quiz :p

15 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Did you not get the Winter questions I made for you? Half the damn quiz is winter sports! 

yeah, this one was quite hard for my memory I admit, dumb mistake from me I admit as well... but still, where are the ice hockey promised question(s) huh ? :p

16 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I love reading your feedback as always, and your anger about the literature question gives me energy for the rest of the day

I am not angry, just infinitely curious why you are so obsessed with adding literature and art questions in a olympics based sport quiz in a olympic based sport forum :d

25 minutes ago, hckosice said:

I watched live all ceremonies since Lillehammer 1994 (yeah I was too young but still) and I can guarantee you our commentators never mentioned a single word about Shakespeare or I don´t know who else who wrote something some million years ago during the golden age of piracy or so you´ll invent for the next quiz :p

yeah, this one was quite hard for my memory I admit, dumb mistake from me I admit as well... but still, where are the ice hockey promised question(s) huh ? :p

I am not angry, just infinitely curious why you are so obsessed with adding literature and art questions in a olympics based sport quiz in a olympic based sport forum :d

Fair (just wait until I start the hard questions :p)

Careful what you ask for...

I know you weren’t upset, but I wasn’t sure about the best to write what I wanted to say. :yes I’m infinitely glad you all chose to participate in this little quizzes and generally enjoy them. Obviously I can’t satisfy everyone, every week, but I try to make them as informative, interesting, challenging, and fun as possible. Thanks for playing this week, you may get a shoutout for a high score in the near future.

I know this is really short notice, but would somebody be willing to write event reviews of the 2020 IBU World Championships for us? 

Great, who decided to hold the Pan American Combined Climbing Championships and the Rugby Sevens World Tour on the same weekend ?. How am I supposed to cover both? :dunno:

I think I’ll chose to cover the IFSC Pan Ams, but that’s annoying, It’s not like I’m overflowing with opportunities to attend events in-person as media.

Totally Quiz will be out sometime tomorrow. I apologize for being late, but it’s been hard to find motivation to write it recently.

As promised, totally quiz 4: https://games24.totallympics.com/?p=1704

Good Luck everyone :yes